Turf Treatment Program
Early Spring – Granular fertilization & pre-emergence for weed prevention. Post-emergence liquid for existing weeds ...Read More...
Brown patch is the most common turf fungus in the Triad. It is caused by the fungus Rhizoctonia solani. It is the most common ...Read More...
Aeration and Seeding
In the Triad, aeration is the key to getting your grass green. We’ll aerate your lawn and overseed with top quality tall fescue ...Read More...
Tree and Shrub Program
arly Spring – Granular fertilization with Micronutrients Late Spring – insect & disease inspection/spray ...Read More...
Mosquitoes are no longer an irritating pest. Mosquitoes are an ever-increasing health threat. Transmission of diseases ...Read More...
- When is the best time to control Crabgrass?
- What is post-emergent weed control?
- Can grass seed be planted in spring?
- When is the best time to aerate my lawn?
- When mowing, how high should I set my mower deck?
- When is the best time to water my lawn?
- What are the brown spots I see in my lawn during the spring & summer?
- I know I need lawn treatments but I’m not sure why. Can you explain?
Get a ProLawn
Traditional turf treatments focus on symptoms, not the underlying cause. This creates a constant cycle of weeds, thinning turf and fungus problems. Prolawn focuses on the health of the soil. By doing so, we reduce the need to treat these symptoms and encourage a healthier turf through healthier soil.
Your satisfaction is the most important part of our business. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied, please call or email within 30 days of your last treatment and we will re-treat your property free of charge!